41. Darwin Botanical Gardens cafe
The old Wesleyan Methodist Church was built in Adelaide and transported to Darwin in 1897, where it stood for over 100 years in Knuckey Street, surviving several cyclones. In 2000 it was renovated and moved to the Botanic Gardens, where it hosted many public functions; weddings, parties, art exhibitions, until 2014 when it was turned into a café.
Go to Redbubble for more products created with the Darwin Botanical Gardens Cafe image